How to buy?1. To buy an item on Nordeno, first you need to create an account.
- To create an account, click on the "Register" field on the home page.
- Choose the type of the account (private person or business account) and fill out the data.
- Select the "I accept the Terms and Conditions" and " I confirm that I am 18 years of age" fields and click the "Register" button.
- Go to your inbox and click on the activation link you have received via e-mail. (If you're a Gmail user and you haven't received the message, please check the UPDATES, PROMOTIONS or SPAM tabs.)
- Log into your Nordeno account by clicking "Log in" on the home page and using your login and password.
2. Buying an item:
- If you find an item that you're interested in, click on the "Buy now" field on the relevant item's page. You can also choose how many units you want to buy.
3. Listing preview:
- You can see the item you have bought by clicking on "My Norden" in the menu, and then proceeding to the "Bought" tab in "My purchases".
4. Completing the order:
- If you buy an item, you will receive an e-mail with information concerning the payment. To complete your order, go to the "Bought" tab in "My purchases" and click on the image with the letter "i" next to the listing.
5. How to buy only from selected countries?
- To buy only from selected countries, go to the "My Nordeno" menu and in the "Account Settings" tab click on "Listing Display Options". Then select the countries from which you want to buy and click on "Save changes". From now on, you will see listings only from the countries you have selected.