How to sell?1. To sell an item on Nordeno, first you need to create an account.
- To create an account, click on the "Register" field on the home page.
- Choose the type of the account (private person or business account) and fill out the data.
- Select the "I accept the Terms and Conditions" and "I confirm that I am 18 years of age" fields and click the "Register" button.
- Go to your inbox and click on the activation link you have received via e-mail. (If you're a Gmail user and you haven't received the message, please check the UPDATES, PROMOTIONS or SPAM tabs.)
- Log into your Nordeno account by clicking "Log in" on the home page and using your login and password.
2. Adding a listing:
- Click on the blue field + Add a listing.
- Choose the appropriate category for your item. You can also use the category search engine.
- Fill out all required fields (with asterisks*) and selected optional fields.
- Click on the "Publish a listing" button.
3. Listing preview:
- You can see the listing you have published by clicking on the "My Nordeno" menu and proceeding to "Active listings" in the "My sales" tab. You can also edit, duplicate and end the listing by clicking on the appropriate image next to it.
4. Completing the order:
- If someone buys your item, you will receive an e-mail with the buyer's data. To complete the order, go to "Sold" in the "My sales" tab and click on the image with the letter "i" next to the listing.
5. How to sell in different countries?:
- You don't have to take any special action to sell in different countries. When publishing a listing, we recommend that you adjust the "Listing currency" field and that the descriptions be written in the language of the country where you want to sell.
6. How to sell only in one country?:
- To sell only in one country, select the "I do not send abroad" option in the "Shipment settings" section when publishing a listing.
- To select the country in which you want to sell, select the appropriate "Country" from the drop-down list under "Display Options" when publishing a listing.
7. Location settings:
- You can set your current location if you want the customer to reach you. To do so, go to the "My Nordeno" menu and in the "Account Settings" tab click on "Location Settings". Fill out the data and click "Save changes". From now on, all of your listings will include the option "View seller's location". When you click on this field, a map with your current location is displayed.